Curtis M. Bishop, DMD, MD
Meet Dr. Bishop
Dr. Bishop is a native of Pearl, Mississippi. After serving with both Army and Air National Guard Units, he graduated cum laude from Mississippi College, receiving a B.S. degree in Biological Sciences. He then earned his D.M.D. from the University of Mississippi. Dr. Bishop completed a six-year dual residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at Louisiana State University and Children’s Hospital in New Orleans. He earned his M.D. from Louisiana State University School of Medicine. After his medical degree, he completed a general surgery internship which included extensive training in neurosurgery, trauma, as well as plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Bishop has also received extensive training in facial cosmetic surgery.
He and his wife, Tonya have two children, Grayson and Chloe. Dr. Bishop enjoys hunting, sports and spending time with family.
- ABOMS – Board Eligible
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mississippi Society Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- South Mississippi Dental Society