Meet Griffin H. West, DMD
Oral Surgeon in Hattiesburg
Dr. Griffin West joined Hattiesburg Oral Surgery in July of 2017. He is a Mississippi native and a Cum Laude graduate of Mississippi College, receiving his Bachelor of Science in Biology. While attending MC, he received numerous awards and honors.
Dr. West received his dental training at the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2013. He then completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson. Dr. West served as chief resident during 2016-2017.
Dr. West is passionate about practicing the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, as well as minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
He has numerous publications and presentations concerning maxillary and mandibular fractures. Dr. West is certified in ACLS, BLS, ATLS and PALS.
Dr. West and his wife, Lindy, are blessed with two daughters, Vivian and Rosemary. They enjoy fishing,
boating, family games and spending time with friends and family. Dr. West and his family attend Venture
Church in Hattiesburg.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- South Mississippi Dental Society
- ABOMS – Board Eligible