Griffin H. West, D.M.D.
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon In Hattiesburg
Dr. Griffin West is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Dr. West joined Hattiesburg Oral Surgery July of 2017. He is a graduate of Mississippi College where he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology.
He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, earning his Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree in 2013. He completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson in 2017. Dr. West served as chief resident 2016-2017.
Dr. West, and his wife have two children and enjoy fishing, boating, family games and spending time with friends and family. They are member of First Presbyterian Church of Hattiesburg.
- ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Mississippi Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- South Mississippi Dental Society